Thursday, April 12, 2007

A new Camera!!


I am very excited today as I finally got a new camera. I have been wanting one for a number of months, but never had the right motivation to lay down the cash. After trying to take some photo's of my dinner last night, I realized that our dinosaur finally needed to be put into at least semi-retirement. At only 2.0 mega pixels, it certainly is considered ancient in these days of the 10 mega pixel behemoths....and whilst I was not ready to fork over cash for one of those beauties, I did get a brand new Olympus FE-230 point and shoot of 7.1 mega pixels. The picture really doesn't do it justice...its tiny!! I can easily just throw it in my handbag and take it everywhere.

To be fair to the old dinosaur though, some of its issues I am sure are user related....I never professed to be a great photographer and I still have a lot to learn. However, it was not great at taking photo's in low light...which is exactly what my kitchen has! Hopefully we will remodel the kitchen later this year, but as of now, we are still doing th bathroom, so it will have to wait.

No comments: